Being aware of the importance of protecting personal information (information that personally
identifies you including your name, address and email address), Solasia Pharma K.K. (the
“Company”) strives to properly treat and protect it in accordance with this policy.
- The Company will collect personal information in a legal and proper method.
- The Company uses personal information to the extent necessary for performing its business only
for the purposes as follows:
To provide our products and services
To provide information on our products and services
To respond to inquiries and suggestions concerning our products and services
To make surveys on our products and services
To research and develop new products
Provided, however, that in case the Company has specified the individual purpose of use by way
of the explicit indication or notice, the Company may use personal information within the extent
of such purposes.
- The Company appoints a person at each department or division in charge of the protection of
personal information to ensure its proper control.
The Company will make its officers and employees thoroughly understand and enforce the
protection and proper treatment of personal information.
- The Company stores and controls personal information accurately and safely.
The Company implements necessary IT security measures to prevent the loss or destruction of or
unauthorized access to personal information or to protect it against computer viruses.
- 5.Disclosure to Third Parties
- The Company does not disclose personal information to any third party, except for when:
agreed to in person in advance.
required by laws.
necessary to protect human lives, human bodies and property, and it is difficult to obtain consent
we outsource handling of personal information to the extent necessary for the accomplishment
of the purpose of use.
any part of its business is succeeded through merger, corporate split, sale of business or other
- 6.Joint Use
- The Company may share personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to the extent of
the purpose of use determined by the Company. In this case, The Company is responsible for the
control of personal information.
- 7.Control of Contractors
- The Company controls and supervises the contractors appropriately, when the Company make
available personal information to them.
- If you wish to confirm, modify or remove your personal information collected by us, please
contact us. The Company will cope with your request as soon as reasonably possible. (The
Company may ask to identify you as the person identified by such personal information in the
procedure designated by The Company.)
Please contact the department or division to which you provided your personal information.
For personal information provided through this website, please contact Administration Division.
The Company protects guest’s private information by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer),
which automatically encrypt private information such as names, addresses or telephone
The Company is not responsible for the protection of personal information at third party
websites to which this website is linked.
- The Company complies with the laws and regulations in Japan with regard to handling of personal
information and may revise and improve this policy from time to time without prior notice.
‹Oct 31, 2008›
For inquiries on this policy, please contact:
Solasia Pharma K.K.