- This site has been translated into English from the Japanese original.
episil® oral liquid
[Intended use, Indication]
episil® has a mechanical action indicated for the management of pain and relief of pain, by adhering to the mucosal surface of the mouth, soothing oral lesions including oral mucositis/stomatitis (may be caused by chemotherapy and/or radio therapy).
- Registration number
- JAN code
- Approved date
- July 6, 2017
- Launched date
- May 16, 2018
- Foreign Manufacturers
- Camurus AB (Kingdom of Sweden)
- Marketing Authorization Holder
- Solasia Pharma K.K. (Japan)
- Commercialization and promotion partner
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd. (Japan)
*”episil®” launched in Japan by its commercialization and promotion partner, Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd..
For more information, please link to Meiji website below; <only available in Japanese>
For overseas website, please link to Camurus AB website below;